Let's just call this one Southern California (how's that for an interesting title?)

12 September 2013

I spent the last couple days of my trip visiting David's cousins in Southern California. We went swimming in the Pacific Ocean every single day of my visit, I spent way too much time cuddling with Spike (the handsome stud in the third picture down from the top), and there was even the best homemade biscuits I've ever tasted somewhere in there. It was the perfect end to five weeks of recruiting – relaxing, refreshing, and full of joy. Thanks for everything, guys! You're both pretty much the coolest.

And so ends my tales from America. At least until our trip to Georgia in October! Brace yourself for about a million pictures of us hugging random family members and lots of cheeseburgers – because I'm pretty convinced that's basically what the entire trip will consist of. CANNOT. WAIT.