Aaaaaand another America post.

09 September 2013

I know, I know – you're tired of reliving my trip to America. I mean, it's sooooo last summer right? Right. But here are some of my favorite pictures from Boston anyway. Mostly because it would be a shame if that lobster roll never made it into the spotlight. Just look at that butter-soaked brioche and abundance of Maine lobster. It's a work of art, people. 
Hi mom! You're cute.
Boston was pretty cool. Except the time my mom and I drove around for like 3 hours trying to get to a Red Sox game. No seriously, that happened and it was terrible. After hours of sitting in traffic (read: painfully slow drive of agony), we packed it up to order room service back at the hotel. The night ended with us catching up over cheap wine and cheesecake – and that's what I like to call take that baseball game, this is a million times better.

P.S. A couple more posts about my trip because I just can't leave the rest of California out – and then moving on to cooler stuff. Like the fact that I photographed a wedding, finished the Insanity Workout, and am off to Barcelona this weekend.